- New photography gallery at MySpace.
8:11am. Been working all night on photographs, and advertising for a book release party. Finally time for bed.
- New blog up today with book ordering information. ‘I Grew Up In Amaltherey Hill’, my second book of fiction, is now available.
Up for a long night of dusting and stuff like that. Drinking a can of Four again, and there’s half a bottle of convenience mart wine left.
- 2:02am. New shop at Etsy. http://lnk.ms/2hKSV … http://lnk.ms/46fmj
5:59am. Listening to The Promise Ring. Drinking Courtney’s wine. My new book hit Amazon.com tonight. Feeling decent about that.
Just booked my flight for tour in December. Hello open road. Hello happy hour in seven states in two weeks.
Dusting photographs for the next five to six hours. Drinking Watermelon flavored Four and some wine I got at a filling station.
- All these lovely things. These lovely blue, black rings under your eyes. … http://lnk.ms/2C6Wc
“My job, well, it’s a nightmare. And every day from nine to five I’m there.” - Richard Barrett. I … http://lnk.ms/2803N
- In the early part of the day there were insects floating about the windows. By nightfall, it was like a swarm. Or … http://lnk.ms/3RNrR
- Filled out 130 new postcards tonight. Tired now. If you’re not already on my list but enjoy postal mail, send … http://lnk.ms/1sPpw
1:36am. About to sit down and start dusting photographs for a few hours. Drink: Four Loko (12%, 23.5oz). Listening … http://lnk.ms/1nTR8
3:59am. Just started scanning for the night. Listening to a live James Taylor record. It’s freezing in the attic. Tired and tipsy.
With everything done for the evening, the hospital grew at once very cold and I could see my reflection in the floor tiles. So quiet.
2:22am. Dusting photographs. Listening to the Dead Boys. The house is still and quiet tonight. The whole neighborhood is.
- My hands looked to have suction cups, clustered about the palms. And my wrists, and forearms. Pretty soon I would … http://lnk.ms/1ZbFQ
- I was astounded. … http://lnk.ms/30vdY
Drinking boxed wine. Writing down my tour dates for December. Two weeks on the road with Unwed Sailor and Native Lights. Book readings too.
- I found my old hourglass in a box in the sunken basement. One of the glass cones had cracked, its sand caked at t … http://lnk.ms/1SLBJ
Thank you to everyone in Portland who visited my September-long exhibit IN OUR SLEEP AND IN OUR ABSENCES. Very wond … http://lnk.ms/2hbZq
Big break-through. Feeling relieved. New things! Postcards coming in two weeks. Send me your address (in a private message) if you want one.
This is the best month of the year.